I've been wanting to take Thomas to this museum for a long time. And this particular day Thomas really wanted to go "Bye, bye car!" so I loaded them up in the car and away we went. It was pretty cool, we'll have to go back sometime so Daddy can go too!
We took the tram to the train ride. Thomas loved it. He kept saying, "Choo Choo!"
He didn't want to get off the train. The conductor had to bribe him withbeing able to sit in the conductor's seat.
After we took the train ride around and around we went and saw all the old cars, it was really cool. It made me think of my grandpa and uncles and how they are always telling me about all the old cars. If I listened intently to them I would be a genius on the subject by now... but for some reason the info never sticks.
After the cars came the big trains! We were able to go inside of them... Thomas aka "Tank" found his name written all over the trains. This place was meant for him!!
TANK Cooper!!
Walkin through the trains...
.
He looks so little compared to the big engine!! We had lots of fun there. Daddy was really jealous, so next time I'll guess we'll take him. :0)
.

2 comments:
What a fun excursion! I'm sure that Tank loved seeing all of the big cars and trains, etc. That's a great place to take little boys! You have lots of fun places to see in St. Louis. Love you lots.
haha!!! I love that TANK is written with him standing in front of it! I want that picture of him! I LOVE his cute little outfit. The color of his shirt is so cute! I love little boys!
Post a Comment