Friday, February 6, 2009

And the Grammie award goes to....

My mom, or Grammie (as she is known to the kids). She came to my rescue for four weeks as I recovered from having Henry, but mostly as I recovered from Surgery. I don't know what I would have done without her help.

Thank you so much mom, for looking after my kids when I couldn't get out of bed for weeks... and for doing my laundry, and making yummy breakfast eggs and scotcheroos. Thank you for cleaning my house and taking care of my puppies when I couldn't (even though I know you despise them.) Thank you for extending your stay when you could see I still wasn't getting better and for all the other MANY other things you did for me over the past several weeks. I miss you and I want you to know I love you, I love you, I love!!!

4 comments:

Todd & Chelsea said...

Surgery? Did I miss something? I hope you're now recovering...:) I'm glad you had your mom there to help. Moms are the best.

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're very welcome. I was so happy to be able to be there when you needed help. I miss all of you so much. I'm so glad that you are finally feeling well tho for your sake. It was hard for me to go! :) Love you all.

Breeann said...

I missed something too! I didnt know you had surgery. Lucky you to have such a wonderful mom. I hope you are doing well now.

Marisa said...

Moms are the best, no matter how old you get . . . and you have a GREAT one!

Love ya!