Monday, January 12, 2009

Thomas' hospital play time

Here are some videos of Thomas playing at the hospital. If you've ever wondered why we put "Cheese!" as a caption to so many of Thomas' pictures, you'll have a better understanding, now. Once again, click through the video to watch it at youtube.com at higher quality.







6 comments:

Michelle said...

So, picture this in your mind: I am sitting in a soft chair in the lobby of one of the business buidlings up on campus with my laptop on my lap. I have my headphones plugged into my computer. I am looking and watching all of the pictures and videos you posted and laughing LOUDLY as people are walking by. And then, I replay each of the videos and laugh even harder the second time. Nice visual huh? Henry is SO cute, and Thomas looks like he had fun! I love you guys so much and I miss you! Give your boys kisses from Aunt Shell! Love you and thanks for all the pictures and videos. They made my week!

Amber said...

I love how Tank likes lotion. That's just like his grandpa... ha ha ha.

Todd & Chelsea said...

Yay. He is here! Congrats, what a little cutie. I'm glad to see you've had family that could visit and I hope you're all well taken care of!

The Teeples Times said...

He is such a Ham - I love it! What a beautiful baby Henry is - congrats! Hope you're feeling well.

Angela Montgomery said...

Thomas is cute. I love his hair. He doesn't seem like he wants 2 play with his brother yet. He proabably doesn't know what to make of him. How long does your mom get to stay. Ru home yet?

Stephanie said...

Very sweet. Your boys are super cute!