As promised, here's the update. I apologize that I wasn't able to liveblog the delivery. I have a good reason, though. I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Henry Michael Cooper. He was born at 7:04 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and measured 21 in long. I am so proud of Aubree. She did an amazing job. She was able to deliver Henry without receiving an epidural. This is the reason I wasn't really available to blog throughout the afternoon. By mid to late afternoon, Aubree's contractions were about 2-3 minutes apart, and I was doing my best to help her get through them. It was one of the most amazing things of my life to watch her endure and overcome the immense pain that was just relentless. Henry and mom are both healthy and doing well, just tired. Just a little. Can you imagine that? So, my apologies for the delay, and without further ado, meet Henry Michael Cooper.
4 weeks ago

18 comments:
Great job! I am so proud of you both for getting through that labor and delivery. He is an incredibly beautiful little boy! I'm so happy that he is here.
What a cute little nephew I have! He looks just like Tank did when he was born, only different. I wish I could have been there to witness it! But I'm excited to see you possibly in March!
OHMYHECK! He is beautiful! Congratulations! Good job Aubree! You are amazing! We are all so happy for you guys!
What a gorgeous baby! Welcome little Henry!
Aubree, you are a beautiful mommy. I am a very proud nana. I love you all... what a darling family!!
What a gorgeous baby! Welcome little Henry!
Aubree, you are a beautiful mommy. I am a very proud nana. I love you all... what a darling family!!
Anonymous was written by Nana Cooper! She was on my (Michelle) computer, and it posted twice and anonymously by accident.
What a doll! And I can see such a resemblance between him and Thomas! I am glad everyone is feeling healthy and happy! We love you!
The Florida Hirsche clan
I love his little lips. He does look a lot like Tank did! I can't wait to come out and visit him!!
Congrats! He is handsome!
~C
Wow, he's beautiful! So happy and so proud of you two! Especially Aubree....no epidural, you're kidding, right?????....wow! Lucky little boy to come join the three of you. Love you tons!
Congratulations! He sure is cute!
Congratulations! He is beautiful. Impressive with no epidural!
That is amazing that you did it natural and your little guy is a doll...Congrats!!!
CONGRATS! You are one tough woman but I already knew that! What a cute baby. Thanks for the Christmas card! We had an awesome trip 2 Utah and now I'm homesick! Wish I could be there 2 babysit 4 you! Love ya
He's beautiful!! And you look amazing!!
How Wondrous I have a new nephew. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. (actually he's tied with Thomas) I LOVE the name Henry good choice Michael. And that's cool he was born the day Grandpa died. I'm so proud of you guys. Can't wait to see you again. I don't remember if I'm coming president's weekend I was kinda groggy when mom told me. :)
He is so cute! Way to go Aubree! That is amazing you went natural! :) I'm so happy everything went well for you, and I love the name Henry, what a good choice! :)
Congrats to your new family! He is beautiful. Way to go Aubree! I really wanted to go natural with McKinley but since I had to have a c-section that plan was blown. What an amazing experience for you both. Your boys are darling. Congrats again!
Post a Comment