I've got another video uploaded to youtube. Henry is awake and ready to meet you in this video. The link goes to the youtube site where a higher quality version can be seen.
4 weeks ago
I've got another video uploaded to youtube. Henry is awake and ready to meet you in this video. The link goes to the youtube site where a higher quality version can be seen.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
1:02 PM
5 comments:
That was very cool to watch....but it made me want to crawl back into bed and just stretch.....mmm... He kinda has a little Elvis Presley thing going with his upper lip. :) Love you guys!
I totally noticed the Elvis lip, too. Maybe he'll be a singer. He'll definitely be a ladies man. That's a given.
Congratulations Aubree, i'm really happy for you and all your boys : )
And......now Aubree informs me he was born on same day as Elvis!! Too funny!
Congrats!! How exciting, he's too cute.
PS- the quilt on my blog came from a pattern I bought, I'm definitely not quite that creative!
Post a Comment