Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday

Today is the day! We're at the hospital to have a baby. I'll try and keep you updated throughout the day of what's going on. We got here at 10:00* and they took us to our room and got Aubree set up on the monitor and started her IV. They started the Pitocin at 12:15. They've up the dose once now, but we're still waiting for things to really get going. I'll try and keep this updated throughout the day.

*All times Central Standard Time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! My sister had her baby yesterday so I'm an aunt for the first time. It's the week for baby's apparently. I hope to see pictures of your new one soon.

mckenna said...

Exciting!! Now where's the update!!??

Anonymous said...

i want pictures! my phone won't let me get them!

Anonymous said...

i want pictures! my phone won't let me get them!