Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend with the Fam

We had a lot of fun this past weekend with Michael's mom and sisters. They flew out to see baby Henry. It was fun having family at the house again. Thomas has a lot of fun when family comes to St. Louis, lots of different people to play with!!

Michael took them around town a little, to The Gateway Arch, The Basilica, Wash U, Fitz's and Ted Drewes frozen custard. It was a fun weekend.

An added bonus was that they were here over Valentines Day which meant that Michael and I had not one, but three amazing babysitters for our little boys and were able to go out by ourselves. Michael got me some pretty flowers and a massage and surprised me by taking me out to a yummy Mexican restaurant and then to a movie. It was so nice to spend some one on one time with my hubby without any cute, little kids. Thanks Nana, Michelle and Maddie! And I love you Michael, thanks for a fun night out.

I've made a slide show of our weekend. Be warned, there are a lot of pictures. Family is who it is intended for, since you amazing friends out there probably don't want to look at a ton of pictures of us and the kids. So, family I hope you enjoy. Henry is getting so big. I've nicknamed him my little chunk with chipmunk cheeks. :0) And Thomas is as active as ever. He had his Aunts and Nana eating out of the palm of his little hand. He was kind of the king of the house over the weekend and loved every minute of having his family here. It was fun to watch.

7 comments:

mckenna said...

Holy cow!! Henry is getting huge!! And he's SOOOOO handsome!! Those are some good looking boys you've made!! :)

amberdat said...

Hank is getting big, fat, and so cute! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! I love you to death. It looks like you guys had a great time with Michael's fam!! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! :)Your baby is already growing so fast! crazy how that happens!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. Tank just loves being outside doesn't he? I'm glad that you had such a great time with the Coopers and that you and Michael were able to get out and celebrate alone. Miss you all so much!

Michelle said...

I miss you guys SOOOO much! We were eating out of Thomas' hands weren't we??? I loved spending time with you guys! It was wonderful! I was glad to meet Henry!

Anonymous said...

I had a stupendous time with you guys. I miss you soooo much. You guys have some adorable kids. Thanks for letting us stay with you! Miss you lots.

~Maddie

Stephanie said...

Your boys look so cute! I love the one month old pictures of Henry, they turned out super cute. He has a really sweet little face.