Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The wedding...

My little sister, Amber got married and we were able to fly out to Utah and be with her it was a beautiful day, here are some pics...
Aren't they a cute couple? What a pretty bride!! And I thought that was a very fun cake.

The entire fam damily... aren't we attractive?!?!

The sisters...

The pretty bride with all the girls... all Trace's neices, since Thomas is the one and only right now!!

Trace and the boys.. notice the cutest one in the little pink tie on the far right. :0)

A close up of my little handsome man, he doesn't quite know what to think about it all...

There were lots of pretty little girls for Thomas to look at, he was a little distracted.

My sister Megan with her boyfriend, who knows maybe this will be the next wedding. ;0) I know you loved that mom!!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow! Amber sure does look beautiful. I love her color choices, so fresh and fun! Pink and green! Thomas looks so handsome!

journeytojohanssontown said...

what a pretty wedding where was her reception it looks wonderful

Amber said...

Hey!! You stole my pictures!!!! I like that about you :) We look so cute in that picture of all of us!! I am going to frame it and put it in my house. I love you! Thanks so much for coming to the happiest day of my life!

Angela Montgomery said...

man, you guys look great! Love all the dresses! Thomas looks so cute! That's cool you got to go. Megan is a little hottie! What's she up to these days? Is she in high school still or college?

The Teeples Times said...

She is a beautiful bride!! I loved the pic of you and your sisters - how sweet! I am glad you were able fly out and see family for a little bit. So, you're working weekends - how is that going?