Monday, August 4, 2008

Packing suck

We made it to St. Louis. It's hot and green. I don't have a lot of time right now. We unpacked the trailer today, and got really sweaty. I have lots to say about the last few days. Unfortunately, I will have to finish that later. We just finished showering at the hotel and are about to go and get some much needed dinner. St. Louis is cool. That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

It is such a hard time to get everything moved it, especially with a child (and one on the way). Just take it slow, you'll get it all done eventually. Good luck!!I'm glad you like St. Louis so far. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Take care!

Melanie said...

I am glad that you guys made it safely to St. Louis. I wish there would have been more time to see you before you left. Do you know what you are having yet? I am anxious to hear!