So, tonight my dear husband was buried in his law school homework already. My adorable son was asleep in his bed and I pretty much had the night to myself. And I have probably seen about 3 movies in theatre since Thomas was born, so I decided that I was going to go to a movie by myself. (Since I don't know anyone in St. Louis!) I didn't have anything I needed to do tonight, I work weekends, so during the week is kind of my play time. So me, myself and I went to this movie.
I went to the 10pm showing and it was just me and this older couple in their 60s I bet. They told me that if I got lonely I could come sit by them... how thoughtful, or how creepy, I am not sure.
I'm rambling, but I LOVED the movie!! It was fabulous. I've seen the broadway play two times in NYC, so I was really excited to see the movie. I laughed out loud to myself in some parts and cried by myself in others. Any other movies that came out in the past couple of months I should see? If so let me know. But, in the mean time if you haven't seen Mamma Mia, YOU NEED TO!!
4 weeks ago

10 comments:
I've been wanting to see that movie but have failed to find the time. Good to know that you give it rave reviews.
We miss you in Salt Lake.
Was Thomas really born in a theatre? When are you guys gonna find out the sex of your new little one? I am excited for you!
you are like me who has time for movies when you have kids to play with.
I don't know if that is sad or cool, that you went to a movie by yourself. When I was going to school at SUU, I had a roommate who always went to movies by herself. She was a hair strange, maybe two or three hairs strange. One time she went and she was the ONLY one in the theatre. She said it was something everyone needs to experience. I have yet to do that!
you are so funny! I really should do that some night!
That movie is awesome. My mom took me to see it twice these past couple of weeks while I have been passing time. When do you find out if your baby is a boy or girl? Or do you already know and just haven't posted it?
Okay, so I took your advice and saw the movie (By myself also) It was fabulous. Thanks so much for the suggestion. I left the theater with a big smile on my face. It was just what I needed. Thanks! Love ya
Aubree- Hello! I found your blog well through a lot of other people. How are you? I think I saw you at the mall a long time ago and was so sick and so pregnant. I didn't know if you saw me. Maybe it wasn't you I don't know. Anyway your family is so cute and you have ANOTHER on the way. That is so great. Your gonna love it. oh and I loved mama mia. Even my little girl did too. She sat through the whole thing smiling :)
I've wanted to see that movie, but I will probably have to wait till it comes out on video. You were definitely brave to go by yourself. Don't worry, friends will come.
I love this movie. I have seen it five time already and I could see it more. It is definately a must see!
Post a Comment