Sunday, January 6, 2008

Una Fiesta en Mexico

We had to take several plane rides to get to Mexico and Thomas had fun entertaining everyone on the plane, and when he wasn't doing that we had to find ways to entertain him!




He had fun watching cartoons.



He fell asleep at the airport in his stroller holding his water bottle. We had to take a picture!!


We've been in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico now for 10 days... thus the reason for lack of posts. We're still here, but I just found out how to post with my dad's computer so I can post pictures too. So, here's a small taste of Mexico... where's it's nice and warm and sunny all day!!

Our little dude can't get enough of the water!!


Or the beach! Neither can his daddy!!

Aunt Meg had fun playing with Thomas, too.



5 comments:

Amber said...

When are you guys coming home?

Michelle said...

Those pictures are really cute! I wish I could have gone and played at the beach too. I hope you had a great time! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

They were great times, weren't they? Sorry that you came home to a flood in your basement.

Nana said...

Thomas must take after his Daddy with his affinity for cartoons and tv. What great pictures. :)

Nana said...

What a beautiful place. I am so glad you guys had a good time there.