Thursday, January 10, 2008

News at the Coopers

This is the Cooper Chronicle, so I figure we should fill you in with the latest news... no, I'm not pregnant!



1) Thomas now has 4 teeth. And he loves to drive his mother crazy by grinding them together all of the time. It makes me shudder just thinking about it!

You can't tell but there are two on bottom and two on top!!


2) Thomas can't crawl yet, but he has learned how to pull himself up from a sitting position to stand on his own.


He was sitting in the laundry basket while I folded some laundry...And the next thing I knew he was on his knees...And then standing up looking me in the face, saying, "Hey! Look at me mom!"

3) Michael got into George Mason's Law school in Virginia. He's 2 for 2 so far, I'm so excited and proud of him. I wish I knew where we were going to end up! :0)

4) I've saved our bad news for last... when we came home from Mexico we came home to a soaked basement. One of our water pipes broke while we away. Thank goodness it only soaked the carpets instead of the walls and everything else too... still a pain. Welcome home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell that little stink to quit growing so fast! Congratulations again to Michael! We can't wait to hear where you decide to go. You will have lots of opportunities.

Nana said...

Congratulations, Michael! You are amazing and will do well wherever you end up. Love you.