Wow, so Michael and I went on our first real date since Thomas has been born. It reminded me of when we were dating and our first year of marriage. We got to dress up nice... Michael looked very sharp I might add... and we went to Christopher's for dinner. We had our car valet parked for us and had a wonderful dinner there. It was nice to be able to just chat without picking toys off of the floor every few seconds and making sure Thomas had enough cheerios and entertainment. (Not that that isn't wonderful too.) However, it was nice to just be there with Michael. After dinner we went to Tosca, an Italian Opera at Capital Theatre. It was very tragic, but very well done.
Thank you to Michelle Cooper who took very good care of our little man while we were away. A word to all you single or married with no children individuals... DO NOT take advantage of your freedom to go when and where you want at any time!! We do not have the luxury anymore. And sometimes I really miss it!
Do note that I love my son more than anything in the entire world, but I do miss freetime as well. Later!
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment