Thursday, January 10, 2008

Last Tribute to Mexico

We had so much fun we have to make one last tribute to our 10 day trip to Mexico... my mom was nice enough to watch Thomas one day for us so Michael and I coule go on a Canopy Tour. It was AMAZING!! We zip-lined across 5miles of Mexican earth. I was quite nervous before we got there, but my nerves settled once we got there and I just enjoyed the ride!!




You gotta love the beach pictures at sunset. This beach was right at our condo, Sunset Beach... appropriate name, don't ya think?
I'm going to miss my constant time with my little bug!

Cutest little face!!



Bye bye Mexico, till next year!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You look so beautiful in that picture with you and Thomas. I really liked the slide show. Trace and I wanted to do that zip line thing too. We ran out of time... maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Amber is right. You do look beautiful in the picture with the little guy. I would like a framed copy please :) Your slide show was empty for some reason. I would love to see those pictures too. We had a great time, didn't we?

Anonymous said...

Thomas, don't tell you dad, but his swimsuit kinda looks like my old pajamas.......maybe he took them from me? ...... but it's a secret, don't tell him. :) Great pics! welcome back :)