Saturday, February 27, 2010

Small Attempt to Catch our Family and Friends Up

Wow! Life is super busy! There are so many things going on and things hitting us from so many directions right now. I have let blogging slip, of which I do not apologize for... but, I will make an attempt to catch you up. I will date the events as they happened. I hope you enjoy for those of you still interested, lol. Love to all!!

P.S. The trains are a tribute to my little boys who LOVE trains!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you guys are doing well. :) Love you and i hope life is great. <3 katie

Michelle said...

Love all the posts and updates! I love you guys! Seriously, love you!

The Teeples Times said...

I have been periodically checking in, and am SO glad to see that you're alive and doing well. I can't believe how big Henry is - WOW!! What a handsome little monster (I call my kids monsters, so don't take offense). I enjoyed all the posts! Hope you're doing well and things slow down for you all! Take care!!

journeytojohanssontown said...

Well hello, do you know if you are planning a trip out this way any time? Let me know