A couple of weeks ago Michael and I packed up the kids, the dog and ten days worth of snacks and suitcases and traveled 13 hours Southeast to FLORIDA!! It was the best family vacation we could've asked for. We keep talking about how fun it was, and how good it was to be together since our lives are so crazy and our schedules are so opposite. We took a bazillion pictures, but I'll try my best to taper them down a bit. :0)
While we were there we saw family, went to Sea World, Disney World a few times, the beach and a wedding. The boys loved their Mickey Mouse hats! Thomas likes to give hugs, and sometimes Henry doesn't receive them so well.
Here's my way of sharing... Click on the little pictures to make them big, and you can click on the tabs at the top to go between events! I hope this is everything you ever wanted and more mom. :0)
![]() |
| Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox |


3 comments:
Great pictures! love you! (use a little more sunscreen :)
I'm so glad that you finally shared your vacation pictures! Thank you!! It looks like so much fun. I especially loved the Disney tab. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Miss you all so much.
Loved it! So stinking cute! I'm gonna comment for both of the blog posts. I loved the beach photos. It made me want to go to the beach as well. So so cute. Love ya!
Post a Comment