Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I think Easter has to top it off as one of my boys' favorite holidays... between the Easter egg hunts, candy, Easter bunny, face painting and egg painting. They love it! They ventured over to Eckert's farm for a Easter Egg hunt, hay ride, face painting, Easter bunny meeting, jolly old time! Daddy was amazing and took them while I slept after work. I sure wish I would've been conscious enough to come, but it sure made for some good sleeping with an empty house!!
Thomas and Henry with the Easter Bunny... I was impressed that Michael took so many great pictures! It made me feel like maybe I didn't miss so much by looking at it all.Here they are waiting for the Easter egg hunt, Thomas and Henry's Favorite! Henry was all about finding the eggs...



But, more concerned about eating the candy in the eggs!!
Other Random activities.... Tractor Riding!

Golfing!
Hay riding!


Face painting...
And my favorite pictures of them all...

Is that not a picture of pure joy? He loved holding the bunnies! Maybe I'll get him one for Easter. :0)

Henry thought they were pretty cool too!

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Papa said...

Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh-some pictures :) Miss you guys!!!

Mom T said...

Thanks for the cute holiday post. I wish we could be together for Easter. Love you all!

Kim and Preston said...

How fun! What a gem of a husband you have!

Amber said...

Seriously. Cutest nephews ever. I love how tank loves the bunnies so much. And i love how hank is almost as big as he is!

Stephanie said...

your boys are getting so big. What beautiful kids they are. Glad to hear you got a bit of good sleep ;)