Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bye Bye Rodeo

My old and some what reliable friend of 8 years has been replaced. I know I have some pictures of my dear Rodeo, though I can not find them at the moment. We had many fun times together. I bought you all by myself, because my parents refused to co-sign! And in my single years you took my friends and I on many fun adventures. We traveled to Colorado several times, California, back and forth to Zion and Vegas several times. You were the party car.

When I got married, you were the only car Michael and I owned. We relied on you to go everywhere. We carried our first child home from the hospital in you and I believe our second as well.

You carried our family from Utah to St. Louis and then continued to wear your University of Utah plates with pride! You have survived 4 or so accidents, and your driver has survived I don't know how many speeding tickets in you. Maybe for that reason you were bad luck (since none have been received in the Honda, lol). But, I would like to say you were good luck!

May your new owner love you as much as I did, if that is possible!!

In your place we bought a more reliable Acadia, that holds more passengers. And doesn't have the 170,000 miles that you had. We were so excited about our new addition I must admit, that we took it for a spin just because. Even when all of St. Louis was tucked in doors because it was snowing, and our Acadia handled like a charm.We took some fun pictures of the arch. We can't wait to drive our new friend to Orlando this week!

2 comments:

Mom T said...

It's a beautiful car. Have a safe trip to Florida!

geri said...

Oh, I love it!! I know I told you my sister has an Enclave (and loves it)...but my other sister has an Acadia (and loooooves it). I, personally hate my sisters. Just kidding. How fun!! I hope all is well with you guys, I still love stalking your fam!