Monday, February 22, 2010

Mornings at Our House

My kids are so opposite, it's kind of hilarious! Thomas is a night owl! He loves staying up as late as possible with mommy and daddy. He loves sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed. And he loves sleeping in.

Henry on the other hand, throws in the towel early every night. He will only sleep in his own bed. And he's up by 7:30 every morning. He usually likes to peek at us through the slats of his crib before peeking up over the top and giving us a big grin!! Oh, I failed to mention that Henry is VERY happy in the mornings, and when Thomas wakes up he usually is kind of a bear for awhile before he decides he wants to be happy. LOL, funny kids!I love this picture by the way, he is such a little ham!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What life would be like waking up to that face!?!? SO CUTE!

Mom T said...

I promise, your next baby is going to be completely different too. That's what keeps life interesting! I love the pictures! Thanks for the post.

Amber said...

Those are the jammies I gave them!! I love him!