Happy Halloween everyone!! We have had a lot of Halloween activities lately. Thomas' preschool had a couple Halloween parties. The boys are really good at asking for candy now... or trick or treating.
This is on their wagon ride... my little golfer and super man.

Their favorite was the bean bag toss... they played this till we finally had to tell them it was time to go home.

Thomas loves coloring!!! He carried his pumpkin picture around all the stations and colored it instead of doing some of the other activities. He has been coloring a lot at home also. I can't seem to keep a marker or crayon out of his hand!

Super man coloring.

AND... this is my new favorite picture. The look on Henry and Thomas' face is priceless.
3 comments:
I wish those cuties had come trick or treating to my house!!! Thanks for posting those fun pictures. I miss you all. <3
So cute! I wish I could have spent Halloween with them too.
I just love those three little cuties!!
Post a Comment