Monday, October 11, 2010

Cadence videos

Here are a few videos. They haven't been edited, and some are longer than some may care to watch, but I'm guessing that there will be at least a couple people that will enjoy these.














5 comments:

Cami said...

These are adorable! Almost as good as actually being there. But not quite. Love you guys! Give Cadence lots of kisses for me. And the boys too.

Mom T said...

I love that she is awake in these videos. What a little cutie!! Please tell her that her Grammie loves her soooo much! Loves to the boys and yourselves as well. You have such a beautiful family. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing! You were right, there would be some people who would want to see all the videos. Love you!

Amber said...

I love how much Henry loves his baby sister!! So tender.

Mom T said...

That little girl has a fierce protector for life...How fun to watch Henry bond with her. Thomas will come around as well, I'm sure. That was precious!!!!