They have a professional photographer that comes around postpartum taking pictures of your new babies, if you want. You can all check out the pictures at www.bellababyphotography.com. The password is "1010cadencecooper". Enjoy!
4 weeks ago
They have a professional photographer that comes around postpartum taking pictures of your new babies, if you want. You can all check out the pictures at www.bellababyphotography.com. The password is "1010cadencecooper". Enjoy!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:49 PM
4 comments:
Those are so precious! I love the one of you guys looking at her and the one with her blanket framed around her face. Well, I love them all actually just especially those ones. I wish I could be there so bad!!!! Also, Henry was adorable with Cadence. I loved the videos! I can't wait to see you! Love you all :)
First of all, Congrats, congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys..a beautiful little girl!! The pictures from the photographer are so precious! They brought tears to my eyes! Great job you two on cooking up another cute one! Hope the boys are adjusting well. Take care!!
Congratulations! She is here already! I cant believe it! She is so precious! I will order one just like that! Congrats Aub...love you guys!
Post a Comment