The past week I have felt like Santa Claus. Every night after the boys have gone to bed, Michael and I have been getting our paint brushes out and gathering bedding and furniture to put together Thomas' first big boy bedroom! It turned out great and I had a lot of fun doing it too. It was fun having a little project.
Here are the before pics... or I should during the process... It first was a lonely white room.
And now it is a little boy's sports haven. What do you think? You have to see all angles of the room.


I think Thomas likes it. He's such a sweet little boy!
My little boy is growing up!!
4 weeks ago

10 comments:
Great job! I'm so glad that you had so much fun working together on your project and that Thomas seems to love his room--he should, it's adorable!
That's so cute! You guys did a great job.
i still remember putting together travis' first room -- it was so much fun -- thomas' room is adorable!!
It's SO cute!! You guys did a GREAT job!!
What a cute room. You have so many skills. I bet the boys love it.
Wow Aubree! Thomas' room looks great! You guys did an awesome job! I love getting projects finished.
That is really impressive. I love it!! He is going to LOVE it so much. What studs your sons are!
Love you guys!!
His new room is so cute!! I am oh so proud of you Aubree! Your decorating skills are totally up to par. I love the sports border and his cute name on the wall. I also can't help but notice that his jamies are on backwards. Thank you for that.
What a cute room! And a big boy bed? That is impressive! I love the paint job and the Thomas letters... Way cute!
I love it! Very Boyish!!
Reva
Post a Comment