May 7th cranked up the dial for another wonderful year we've had together! Let's see how far we've come in 4 years.
2005- Married. I graduate from nursing school and start working as a nurse in Labor and Delivery. We rent a house by the U. We experience 3 miscarriages together.
2006- We buy a house in Salt Lake. Michael graduates with his BSN in Chemistry and starts graduate school at the U.
2007- Thomas is born. :0)
2008- Michael obtains his MSN in Chemistry. We decide to move to St. Louis, MO to go to Law School.
2009- Henry is born. Michael has finished his first year in law school and started working at a patent firm for the Summer. Aubree now has 4 years experience as an RN in labor and delivery and still loves it.
Wow, honey we have accomplished a lot in our short married life! I can't wait to see what happens in the bazillion years to come. I love you.
Michael took me to a nice restaurant called Big Sky. There we ate delicious food outside on the patio and had some nice US time. (Thanks Katie for watching the boys.) He also bought me some beautiful red roses. Man, he knows I love flowers!
But, best of all he wrote me a love poem:
The sky filled with fire
Working the party
You were all I desired
-------- 25 stanzas later--------
All I can say
This will have to do
It's really quite simple
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:
You two are perfect together. I'm so glad that you have each other and I'm very proud of you together and as individuals. It sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary. Congratulations! I love you both.
aubree & michael -- i was thrilled to read how happy you are together! may the next bazillion years be even more happy and fun!
Love, aunt marisa
Happy fourth anniversary!! Wow! You've done quite a bit together in just four years!! What a sweet poem! Aubree, you're a lucky girl! And OBVIOUSLY Michael's a lucky, lucky guy!! And those are two seriously lucky and adorable boys!!
Post a Comment