Dear Mom,
As a mother, myself now I am only beginning to see all of the sacrifices and love you shared for me over the years. You were my cheerleader, my maid, my cook, my chauffeur, my ears when I needed to talk, you kissed my owees and made them all better, you changed a bazillion diapers and probably helped wipe away hundreds of tears over the years. Thanks for all you do. I hope I can be the best mom, just like you!
Love,
Aubree
------------------------------------------------


He really wanted some of that Fresca!! He was eying it for a LONG time!!
For Mother's Day all I wanted was to spend the day with my family at the park. So we packed a picnic and went to a fun little park. This park is full of animals, ducks, playground, pond and fishing. It was so nice to spend the day with my family at the park. We don't get to do enough of that lately.
All ready to go on a picnic!! I was so excited!
All ready to go on a picnic!! I was so excited!

Thomas looking at the "duckies" at one point he ran right at them. I thought he might get pecked to death by the mama geese when he tried to get a baby goose. So, I had to come save him... or the "duckies" for that matter.

Henry loved love riding in the stroller with his brother. I can't believe he turned 4 months this week. Where has the time gone?



He really wanted some of that Fresca!! He was eying it for a LONG time!!



3 comments:
aubree -- motherhood looks beautiful on you!
Thanks for the sweet letter. I love being your mom. I'm proud of you for the wonderful mother you are to Thomas and Henry too. Love you.
I seriously can't believe how fat that little guy is. Happy mother's day! I am glad you got to spend time with your cute little family!
Post a Comment