Friday, September 18, 2009

Amber Dawn


Amber Dawn, oh how I love you.... let me count the ways.

1) I love that you made me an aunt of an adorable little boy... of whom I can't wait to see.
2) I love that you play scrabble with me from miles and miles away.
3) I love that you came out to visit me after I had baby Henry.
4) I love how we used to fight over clothing back in the day. (I actually love that we use to fit into the same clothing... now I'm shorter and "stockier" than you.)
5) I love that I can talk to you about anything.
6) I love your dimples! I think you stole one from me, because for some reason I only have one and I'm missing the other one.
7) I love that we will forever be rivalries... You love BY Poo and I am a devoted fan of the U.
8) I love the person you have become; kind, caring, creative, smart, intuitive, mother, sister and friend.
9) I love that you take such darling pictures of my babies when they are newbies.
10) I LOVE THAT YOU ARE COMING OUT HERE TO SPEND SOME GENUINE, QUALITY TIME SOON!!! YOU'RE THE BEST! IT'S GOING TO BE TERRRRRRRRRRRRRIFIC!!

4 comments:

amberdat said...

Oh I feel so loved!!!! That was the best post EVER! And the picture you chose was just fantasmic. So flattering!!! I can't wait to see you in about 33 hours. Yahoo!!!!

The Teeples Times said...

Hope you two are having a fabulous time!! That was a very sweet and tender post!

Stephanie said...

She is a great girl... Your boys are getting so big and cute!

Cami said...

What's with no posts for a month and a half? I wanna see my family. :)