This video is kind of long. You can watch as much as you'd like. Either Henry or Thomas is laughing pretty much the entire duration of the video. At 3:30, Thomas spontaneously gives Henry a hug and a kiss. It's really sweet.
On another baby note, we fed Henry rice cereal for the first time tonight, and he loved it! He ate two small bowl fulls. He had an easier time getting the swallowing action down than Thomas did. So, solid foods, here we come.
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Cami and I were giggling for 5 minutes over here too. That was adorable. I can't wait until you all come out here so we can have some tickle time too! Kiss them both for me please. Love you all.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! He's such a happy baby
I can't wait to see those two cute little boys!! Come sooner!
Post a Comment