Oh my gosh!! Who knew fire flies could be so fun! Michael caught a fire fly last night in a jar and kept it on the counter until Megan and I came home to see it. It was so cool! Thomas kept on sayin, "Fire fly, Fire fly!" I was really excited about it.And then tonight Molly, Megan, Thomas and I went running outside on a trail near our house. It was fun exercising and being outside, but it was really cool running along side FIREFLIES! They were everywhere on both sides of the trail. We went running right at dusk, so there were easily visible.
I can't believe I've never experienced the magic of fireflies before! I turned into a little kid again.

4 comments:
Do you have a jogging stroller now or how did Thomas keep up with you? :) That is a part of living in the midwest that I had forgotten about...fireflies, I mean. It's fun when something makes you feel like a kid again isn't it?
I first saw fireflies when we moved out here...and I was like a kid too!! We haven't caught any yet..have to try that! I love the earlier post about their room - GREAT job!! It is absolutely adorable!! How fun you get to have your sister for the Summer - I'm jealous.
FUN!! The two times I've lived in Maryland that was one of my favorite nighttime activities. Catching fireflies. They're so mystical and magical and amazing!! I love it!!
That is so cool! I wish we had those here!
Post a Comment