I know we're not all ultrasonographers, but I wanted to combine all of my pictures, good and bad and show off my baby girl. It's fun looking back at these and watching her grow. If only I had a picture of myself next to all of these pictures at their appropriate gestation. Maybe for the next little peanut. She'll be here soon enough. Right now we're content to watch her grow. I love listening to her little heart beat at all of my prenatal visits. And I love feeling and watching her move around my tummy.
Things I've already learned about her:
-She definitely is a night owl! I guess that she gets that from me. - She's private. It took several ultrasounds for us to be able to be certain she was a girl. She kept hiding her stuff.
- She loves my right hip. - She is possessive and can hold her own. (Whenever I rock Henry to sleep she kicks at him constantly. As if to say, "Hey, that's my mommy and my lap. Move it buster!") -She's a tease. She'll be moving like crazy, so I'll grab Thomas to try and feel his sister move. And as soon as his little hand is touching my belly she stops. And Thomas says,'' Baby Cadence must be sleeping." But, as soon as he lets his little hand off she starts moving again. Little stinker!
- She loves ice cream and frozen yogurt. When I eat it she goes crazy. - She is very social. Whenever I am in one of my patient's rooms adjusting their heart monitor and it's up really loud, I know she can hear it. She moves around like crazy as if she's trying to wave and say hi to her baby friend in the other lady's belly. :0) It makes me smile every time.
We can not wait to meet her! But, are content watching her grow for now...
The dark area was the first sign that she was in there... she was only a speck!But a very cute speck I might add.
6 weeks
Her little house (black area) grew... and so did she (white BIGGER speck inside dark area)!11 weeks

Baby taking a human form! Heart rate looks great!14 weeks












7 comments:
Awesome pictures....even though I have no idea how to read ultrasounds.....shadows and more shadows to me. Thanks for the pictures of the boys; I just picked up the mail and got them. :) !!!!
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a baby inside of you!! :)
By the way: you look SO beautiful!
I am so excited about Cadence. :) You are a great mommy. I'm glad that you love being pregnant. It's amazing to be part of such a miracle. Michelle is right...you do look beautiful. I love your dimple. xoxoxoxoxo
Yea! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I am excited for your new addition! Yipee. That sweet little girl!
So excited! Sounds like you're gonna get a little you :) Can't wait to meet her.
We are so excited for you and your little family. Love the name and she definitely already looks cute! Your boys are getting so big and SO handsome. I am glad to see you're back to blogging, I've missed you!! HOpe you're hanging in there...it gets busy with three! Are you still going to be working? Good luck with the delivery and all!!!!
Post a Comment