Friday, April 16, 2010

April Birthdays!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey!! He reached the ripe age of 28! That seems really old and really close to 30. Sorry, to those of you that are that age or older... I'm just sayin! This amazing man is the best daddy and husband I know. He's attentive, put us before himself, he's playful with the boys and an amazing example to his entire family. Love ya babe!!
P.S. It looks like he could burn the house down with that many candles, doesn't it? :0)
I can't figure out how to rearrange my pictures right now.... but Thomas also turned 3 this year! He is getting so big and fun. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth! Here are some fun things about Thomas...
1) He is very into pirates these days.
2) Instead of 'who' he says 'whobody'... like whobody is going to come to my house? BIG SMILE
3) He's extremely loud and likes to pretend like he a monster named, Scary Scary.
4) He loves music and singing and dancing.
5) He love pizza and mac and cheese at the 'mac and cheese store' aka Noodles and Co.
6) He's a good cuddler, loves to sleep with mommy and daddy still if he can get away with it. If not he wants he dog, Lizzy to sleep with him... which she does.
7) He loves to watch TV, which I have to be very cautious how much he watches cuz he could do it all day if didn't.
8) He loves to play his drum set.
9) He is very excited to be in preschool!! He loves learning.
10) He is very intense and passionate at whatever he is doing.

Thomas loves his lego set from his Papa Cooper!

Thomas having a little tantrum during his breakfast birthday celebration... I don't remember what it was about.


In a trance... we went to Chuck E Cheese that night. He loves to go there. They had lots of fun on all the rides.

I love this picture!
Happy birthday little man! I love you!

0 comments: