Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flying home from Cali...

Our 4 hour layover between Cali and St. Louis was in Utah... so we decided to have a little family reunion with those we didn't see in Cali at the SLC airport! What a grand idea it was. It was so fun for all of our family to come see us there. Deanne, my mom, Aunt Michelle, all my sisters including Trace and Lincoln came. We celebrated Cami's 16th birthday with cupcakes and enjoyed each other's company and watching the kids run around together.
My cute nephew, Lincoln. I don't get to see him nearly enough!
Buckled in tight... smart idea!! That way double trouble can't run away into mischief!!

Henry getting some lovin from his long lost Aunt Megan... I think he misses her! It was fun having her live with us last year.
The boys reuniting... I really wish they got to play together more often! They'd be great buds, only 5 months apart :0)
Thomas kept talking his family into giving him money so he could get drinks and snacks out of the vending machines. Man! This kid has skills in that area. I think about everyone there gave him money.
What a sight to be seen. I guess when you are stuck in an airport for 4 hours, you can find the strangest things to entertain you with. Silly megan!
Cami and I... best buds! Gotta love my little midget sister.
Nana got stuck playing in the elevator and running walkway... what a great sport! They sure do love their Nana!

We can't wait to see you all again soon! Loves!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks fun! Thomas is hilarious that he was asking for money. He should create a fundraising webpage or something. :) It wouldn't take much for him to talk me into donating.

Mom T said...

That was the most original reunion/birthday bash that I've ever attended... I wish you were closer. It was fun to see all three boys together. They sure kept all of us on the move. :)