YAY! Congrats. I love that name..how fun to have it already picked out. Your boys will be so cute to their baby sis. Can't beleive you waited so long to announce it! So will that be 3 under 4? You are the woman for the job!
What??!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yay for a girl! YOu'll have to let me know how that one goes! I hope you're feeling well. Love your Easter pics - so cute with the Easter bunny. Hope all is well!
Sometimes I forget that people have blogs. So I just read yours all the way back to February! I really do miss living with you. I can't believe how big the boys are getting without me there! :( I love you so much! Can't wait for baby Cadence :)
15 comments:
Congratulations!
wow congrats! How exciting for you guys!
congrats!!! i love her name! and im happy your getting a girl, they are so much fun!!!
How fun and what a fun thing to have it be a girl!!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Yea a little Aubree!!! :) So excited.
Congrats! That's so exciting that you are having a girl. Bring on the shopping! Ha,ha....
Oh Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
HOW EXCITING!!!! Congrats!
YAY! Congrats. I love that name..how fun to have it already picked out. Your boys will be so cute to their baby sis. Can't beleive you waited so long to announce it! So will that be 3 under 4? You are the woman for the job!
Congratulations! So exciting!
SOOOO EXCITED!
I can't wait!!!!I REALLY wish we lived closer to each other! Take care of all of your little selves. Love you
Can't wait to see the little cutie. Of course she will be adorable like her parents and big brothers. Hope you are all well.
What??!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Yay for a girl! YOu'll have to let me know how that one goes! I hope you're feeling well. Love your Easter pics - so cute with the Easter bunny. Hope all is well!
Sometimes I forget that people have blogs. So I just read yours all the way back to February! I really do miss living with you. I can't believe how big the boys are getting without me there! :( I love you so much! Can't wait for baby Cadence :)
Post a Comment