Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

My oh my Halloween definitely is one of my all time favorite holidays. I don't think I've missed a year without going to a haunted house since I was like 8 years old. Not to mention carving pumpkins, dressing up, loads of candy and Halloween parties. Gotta love it!

My little monkey at our ward Halloween party... so cute!Thomas hiding between the curtain and the wall at the church.
Michael with the boys strutting their costumes down the stage... cutest monkey and engineer there by far!
Henry getting familiar with Mr. pumpkin while we were carving pumpkins.

My Pumpkin... Thomas picked out the pattern! He loved this whole pumpkin carving idea!
Michael's scary pumpkin!Thomas making pumpkin cookies... he "lubbed it!" He liked to make faces with chocolate chips, though I could never really tell where the eyes, nose and mouth was.

This year we went to 2 haunted houses! It's always interesting to look around and see the types of people that go to a haunted house.

As for costumes we had a little monkey this year and a little engineer. They were pretty dang cute.


When my sister cam out we were able to take pictures of the kids... my cute nephew, Lincoln wore Thomas' pirate costume... they all looked adorable!

Halloween night we went trick or treating with the boys, it was so much fun. Out here people sit out on their driveways around fire pits and hand out their candy. Thomas got a kick out of the fires. He was so funny, we taught him to say "Happy Halloween" to everyone. And they first few houses we went to he wanted to give candy to the people instead of take it. They were so confused why they were the ones receiving candy. He soon got the hang of it and come home with two full bags of candy!!
After trick or treating, love them so much!!




4 comments:

amberdat said...

Tank looks really tired after trick or treating. He must be really good at getting candy. You look so cute and I love the pictures you posted of the boys. And I really like Michael walking down the red carpet with Tank and Hank!

Mom T said...

So cute! I can't wait until you live closer again and I can see them on Halloween. I'm glad they had fun! I love the firepit in the driveway idea. I may have to see if I can start a new trend here.

Phil said...

Never been to a haunted house, after your comment I'm curious to see the types of people that go there.....What great pictures!!

Cami said...

So so cute. However, I really wanna know how my name mysteriously popped up in this post considering I don't have a son named Lincoln and I still haven't visisted you yet...